By Agatha Christie
Director- JR Smith
Producer- Heidi Raymond
Adapted for the stage by Ken Ludwig
Show Dates: February 16-19 & 24-26
Show Times: 8pm on Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays and 5pm on Sundays.
Synopsis: Just after midnight, a snowdrift stops the Orient Express in its tracks. The luxurious train is surprisingly full for the time of the year, but by the morning it is one passenger fewer. An American tycoon lies dead in his compartment, stabbed eight times, his door locked from the inside. Isolated and with a killer in their midst, the passengers rely on detective Hercule Poirot to identify the murderer—in case he or she decides to strike again.
Hercule Poirot – David Wright
Monsieur Constantine Bouc – Patrick Davis
Mary Debenham – Nikki Needles
Hector MacQueen – Nicholas Longo
Pierre Michel/Head Waiter – Adam Sielschott
Princess Natalia Dragomiroff – Julie Crawford
Greta Ohlsson – Zoe Sleasman
Countess Helena Andrenyi – Amy Berger
Mrs. Helen Hubbard – Deb Shaffer
Samuel Ratchett/Colonel John Arbuthnot – Sean McCabe
Benefactors, Angels, Patrons
- In-person: One day only – Monday, January 30, Noon to 3 p.m.
- Phone: Beginning January 30 – Monday, Wednesday, Friday 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. throughout production
- Online: Any time once reservation codes have been sent
- In-person: One day only – Monday, February 6, Noon to 3 p.m.
- Phone: Beginning February 6 – Monday, Wednesday, Friday 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. throughout production
- Online: Any time beginning Monday, February 6 at 12 a.m.